- Ruby & Cam just donated $50
- Megan Holah just donated $20
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- Kate just donated $20
- Amanda Smith just donated $34.82
- Ryan Fellstad just donated $58
- Selina Nichols just donated $520
- Mum & Dad just donated $100
- Jay Batistic just donated $52.75
- Fariba Kabiri just donated $52.75
- Stephanie Evans just donated $20
- Uncle Tim and Aunty Louise just donated $52.75
- Louise and Tim O'Neill just donated $52.75
- Kieran & Ming just donated $20
- Rebecca Cortorillo just donated $26.38
- Luke just donated $52.75
- Karen Casey just donated $21.10
- Annalisa Ramundi just donated $52.75
- Colleen Ogrady just donated $52.75
- Ann & Dave just donated $105.50
Stride4Stroke is Stroke Foundation’s flagship event, where we encourage our amazing community to get active during the month of November.
One of the things we can do to reduce our risk of stroke, or secondary stroke, is to keep active.
So this November make your moves count, wherever you are, to fight stroke.
Together we've raised
of our $450,000 goal
Moving minutes logged
STEPS TO START STRIDING
Every dollar will help prevent stroke, save lives and enhance recovery.
Sign Up for 2022
Join us in November 2022 to get active and to help to prevent, treat and beat stroke.
Ask friends, family and your workplace to support your Stride4Stroke fundraising page.
TOP 2022 STRIDERS
Scroll across to meet fellow striders and read their stories
Steph is a fellow Strider, mother of two, an employee of Stroke Foundation and a survivor of stroke.
Brooke had her stroke at age 13 and shares her story as a stroke advocate and Consumer Representative for the Flory Institute.
Tim, a survivor of stroke, shares his story and why he strides
Kim's a survivor of stroke and this is her story.
Madeleine Strides for her mum Elizabeth, who sadly passed away from stroke at the age of 64 in June, 2019.
Gus is a two-time survivor of stroke and formed a friendship with 2cc’s Brent during Stride4Stroke 2020.