Together we've raised
Of our new $430,000 goal
- Annmaree Box just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $46.98
- Kate Scheffer just donated $75
- The Hewitt/Wade Family & Co just donated $135.72
- Georgie just donated $20.88
- Tiffany Wong just donated $50
- Pat Villareal just donated $46.98
- Philippa Murray just donated $52.20
- Leanne Toohey just donated $20
- Rachel Brownlow and Mark Smithers just donated $46.98
- Bree & David just donated $41.76
- Lucinda Smith just donated $20.88
- Dylan just donated $52.20
- Sam Gallo just donated $46.98
- Claire just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $344
- Kaylene Evans just donated $46.98
- Anonymous just donated $200
- Anonymous just donated $415
- Eugene & Jo D'Orsogna just donated $104.40
Stride4Stroke is Stroke Foundation’s flagship event, where we encourage our amazing community to get active during the month of November.
One of the things we can do to reduce our risk of stroke, or secondary stroke, is to keep active.
So this November you can stride your way, wherever you are, to fight stroke.
Who are you striding for? Join Stride4Stroke for free now!
HOW IT WORKS
Every dollar will help prevent stroke, save lives and enhance recovery.
Set up your online fundraising page, create or join a team and start earning rewards.
Ask friends, family and your workplace to support your Stride4Stroke fundraising page.
Pick any activity, set a Moving Minutes goal and complete it anytime in November.
Scroll across to meet fellow striders and read their stories
Steph is a fellow Strider, mother of two, an employee of Stroke Foundation and a survivor of stroke.
Brooke had her stroke at age 13 and shares her story as a stroke advocate and Consumer Representative for the Flory Institute.
Tim, a survivor of stroke, shares his story and why he strides
Kim's a survivor of stroke and this is her story.
Madeleine Strides for her mum Elizabeth, who sadly passed away from stroke at the age of 64 in June, 2019.
Gus is a two-time survivor of stroke and formed a friendship with 2cc’s Brent during Stride4Stroke 2020.